S9+ music player

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hi All, I have just changed from an iPhone 6 to a Galaxy S9+, sick of Apple wanting it there own way when you are tied to there products, the last step was when they slowed the 6 down with a software update, not pleased so plumped for the S9+, my question is I want a music player like the Apple one, with a "Shuffle all tracks in the library" option, can anyone recommend one from the play store, already got Play music and Shuffle music but there is no shuffle all tracks option. Thanks in advance. Dave

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi All, I have just changed from an iPhone 6 to a Galaxy S9+, sick of Apple wanting it there own way when you are tied to there products, the last step was when they slowed the 6 down with a software update, not pleased so plumped for the S9+, my question is I want a music player like the Apple one, with a "Shuffle all tracks in the library" option, can anyone recommend one from the play store, already got Play music and Shuffle music but there is no shuffle all tracks option. Thanks in advance. Dave
You can download Samsung Music from the Play Store. Just go to the Tracks Tab there and click on Shuffle Play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance