I have an LG Android.
    Everytime I turn on my phone screen my phone is fine until i click on any app in my phone. Then an ad for winning an amazon gift card or YouTube survey will take over. I can't exit or close the ad, I actually have to go back to my home screen and reopen the app and restart what I was doing. It won't do it again until I shut off my phone screen and turn it back on. I've already tried to go into my settings and disable and clean out all of my apps I don't need or are "unusual", I downloaded brave and a phone antivirus booster, my internet history and cookies are clean, and I have went into my settings and attempted to turn off anything that could cause these ads. Nothing has worked and I don't know what triggered it, I don't use my phone except for Facebook texting and gps. It's literally driving me nuts, please help..
    04-10-2018 01:48 PM
    I have an LG Android.
    Everytime I turn on my phone screen my phone is fine until i click on any app in my phone. Then an ad for winning an amazon gift card or YouTube survey will take over. I can't exit or close the ad, I actually have to go back to my home screen and reopen the app and restart what I was doing. It won't do it again until I shut off my phone screen and turn it back on. I've already tried to go into my settings and disable and clean out all of my apps I don't need or are "unusual", I downloaded brave and a phone antivirus booster, my internet history and cookies are clean, and I have went into my settings and attempted to turn off anything that could cause these ads. Nothing has worked and I don't know what triggered it, I don't use my phone except for Facebook texting and gps. It's literally driving me nuts, please help..
    See if this helps at all. Cured my ad issues.

https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en
    04-10-2018 03:44 PM
    Hey, I had a similar problem before. Try going settings>Apps then removing any suspicious looking apps that aren't on your home screens like others. To me, it was a fake Plants vs Zombies app which didn't come up on the home screens and gave me fake sex ads, fake phone winner ads, fake Asda 100 pounds gift card ads all a bunch of scam. Also, all that stuff popping on your screen at random times. Hope this helps
    04-11-2018 06:25 AM
    I've started getting the same in the past few days and it's killing me. I've deleted any apps I installed recently, any that got updates, any files I've downloaded recently, scanned with Malwarebytes etc all haven't fixed it.
    04-11-2018 07:32 AM
    I've started getting the same in the past few days and it's killing me. I've deleted any apps I installed recently, any that got updates, any files I've downloaded recently, scanned with Malwarebytes etc all haven't fixed it.
    Next time you get the ad open your recent apps overview and see which card is the last one.
    04-11-2018 10:34 AM