On my S9+ I take a picture with the camera and the day I take it I can send it by text, email, work with it in editing software, etc. The next day, only the thumbnail shows up in Gallery. (I'm saving to an SD card I added.) At first I only see a gray thumbnail with an ! in the center. When I click on it, I get the thumbnail. I am unable to edit in any program, text, or email the picture. If I try to download into Photoshop on my desktop computer, I get the following error message: "Could not complete your request because an invalid SOS, DHT, DQT, or EOI JPEG marker is found before a JPEG SOI marker." None of this happens on the day I take the picture, only in the days following. Is there some setting I'm missing out on? I've looked through all I can find.S9+ pictures disappear the next day.-s9-plus-jpeg-error-code.jpg
    04-11-2018 04:48 PM
    On my S9+ I take a picture with the camera and the day I take it I can send it by text, email, work with it in editing software, etc. The next day, only the thumbnail shows up in Gallery. (I'm saving to an SD card I added.) At first I only see a gray thumbnail with an ! in the center. When I click on it, I get the thumbnail. I am unable to edit in any program, text, or email the picture. If I try to download into Photoshop on my desktop computer, I get the following error message: "Could not complete your request because an invalid SOS, DHT, DQT, or EOI JPEG marker is found before a JPEG SOI marker." None of this happens on the day I take the picture, only in the days following. Is there some setting I'm missing out on? I've looked through all I can find.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S9+ jpeg error code.JPG 
Views:	13 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	282564
    Same problem on my Samsung S8+ plus and lastest Photoshop Cloud 2018.
    05-20-2018 05:10 PM