I have this game my friends told me about Episode I'm not sure if it the game but I can't seem to delete the game data. I tried file managers and other phone management apps but nothing seems to work...
    04-13-2018 10:58 PM
    Settings/Apps. Clear cache and clear data. That should do it. If not, clear cache, clear data and uninstall the app, restart the phone and install the app.
    04-14-2018 01:19 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Also, if the game allows you to log in with a Facebook or Google Play Games account, your game progress might be saved in that account in the cloud.
    04-14-2018 09:40 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Also, if the game allows you to log in with a Facebook or Google Play Games account, your game progress might be saved in that account in the cloud.
    Hi Im trying to start over with Marvel strike force, I've cleared data, uninstalled, deleted gamer account, disconnected the app from google but every time i install it starts at my last progress
    06-27-2018 11:59 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Did you only log into the game with Google Play Games, or did you ever log in with Facebook or some other account? From what I can tell, it sounds like people have had to create a new Facebook account and link it: https://www.reddit.com/r/MarvelStrik...if_not_how_do/
    06-27-2018 12:08 PM