I'm going to start by saying that this problem is driving me insane. I have a Galaxy S7 Edge, it's been with me for about a year and a half. Eveything was running smoothly until about a month ago. I barely can catch any wifi in my room, which is weird because my phone never acted that way before. Nothing changed; I've had the same router for this year and a half, my brother's phone is perfectly working (he can watch youtube on a 480p resolution, while youtube doesn't even load for me). Everything is working fine, my phone connects everywhere to every wifi, but in my room, it just barely gives me anything. I even checked the router, it works perfectly. Thanks for any help.
    04-15-2018 03:17 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! How did you check your router? If you haven't already, try rebooting the router by unplugging its power for 30 seconds. If that doesn't help, see this guide for more ideas: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-problems.html
    04-16-2018 08:15 PM