I just brought a tempered glass screen protector, now my phone has a kind of rainbow on it

Phone : Nokia 6 (2017)
    Tempered glass : MOCOLO Tempered Glass Nokia 6 Full Curved

Am I installing it wrong, it's not really visible if u light the screen but when the screen is off, y can see it
    04-17-2018 11:06 AM
    Rainbow effect means the glass isn't properly adhering to the screen, either because the adhesive layer is inadequate, it's been placed wrong and it doesn't fit right, or there are gaps between the screen and the protector (usually a thing when curves are involved). You can try to gently (but firmly) push down on the glass where you have the rainbow effect and see if it 'sticks' to the screen better so as to make them disappear but most of the time you have to remove and re-apply (unless that specific brand/model always has this issue due to not being a perfect fit or having curves too pronounced or crappy adhesive).
    04-17-2018 11:54 AM
    I tried to but no luck

it doesn't visible most time but well yea

I guess I'll try to live with it until it break
    04-18-2018 09:02 AM
    Update, I manage 2 Pull the Tempered glass and reapply it

and it's still there -_-

And I confirm that the sticky part only on the bezel area, which is a bit curve
    04-24-2018 03:12 AM
    Yeah, curved tempered glass protectors are usually crappy in that department (you can read reviews on each and every one of them).
    04-24-2018 10:51 AM
    Them’s probly Newton’s rings. Interference fringes.
    04-24-2018 11:03 AM
    How does Curved phone owner put protection on their phone anyway?

My main reason is to protect the screen in case of drop and scratch
    04-27-2018 12:17 AM
    Thin film protectors, hard cases, or live with rainbow effects on their tempered glass protectors. Even the 'good' brands always have those in their reviews.
    04-27-2018 11:16 AM
    Or a Whitestone Dome protector if there's one made for your phone, and you're willing to spend that much.

(I normally use an Otterbox Defender case. Aside from all the other features, I can drop the phone 3 feet onto a solid surface [I have - accidentally - a few times, once even had it thrown at a wall screen-first] and the screen is protected.)
    04-27-2018 03:07 PM