Hi! My phone "died" recently. Absolute no life at all. I tried everything (hold volume up,home screen button and power on etc.) but no luck... And there was cracking noice from michrophone when recording loud music for example...
    So I gave it to where I bought it and they fix things for free if costumer has not fault in what has happened. So after a week they gave me the first response...
    -To fix the michrophone they have to open the screen... (!?) Really, I thought you opened the S6 from the back? They said I have to pay for this.
    Then I said to them. Do not fix the michrophone, just make it turn on again and everything is good... Then they said-"the screen does not turn on-you have to change the screen... Does this sound right to you guys??? Or are they trying to make a extra buck?
    04-17-2018 06:04 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! If the phone made no sounds or vibration when trying to power on, I'd suspect the battery, the Power button, or the motherboard. I'm not sure why they're focusing on the microphone.
    04-18-2018 02:36 AM