"file manager" disappeared from the app drawer

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Well i checked in settings "all apps" and i can find "file manager" in the list and "force stop" and "disable" buttons under it are disabled...i don't know how to bring back "file manager" in the app drawer! Please help!!!! I need it so much

tiny violet

Apr 18, 2018
Visit site
well it's a q-pad or something like that I've never heard of before I'd get to have one, but the system looks pretty much familliar...anyways I didn't install file manager and couldn't find one unless i searched for it in settings ..so tablet actually has a file manager but have no idea how to make it usefull

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Never used that device. In many devices the stock file manager is very limited and it can be accessed only from the storage settings and not as a separated app. Not sure if that's your case, though. Do you remember using it as a dedicated app?

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
nope....well I tried and can't open it neither from settings, I deleted launcher's data, but it didn't show up...is it possible the device to not have a file manager at all?
Yeah, it's possible. Check all the options under settings - storage or use a third party file manager ( FX, Total Commander, Solid ...).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma