I got a galaxy s6 edge a couple years ago and it got really slow and died really fast so this past December (2017) I got a new s6 edge as a replacement. The new one I got replaced all my files: music, pics, contacts etc. Once I logged into my Google account. But the replacements battery blew up after 3 months of having it so I got a NEW s6 edge (now my 3rd s6 edge) and all my stuff was backed up except my pictures and music. I looked in Google drive but they are not there. How to I get my music and pictures back?
    04-18-2018 04:48 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Where are your music, photos, and contacts saved to? Are they all visible on the Google Play Music, Google Photos, and Google Contacts websites on your computer browser? If so, then they will all sync immediately to your new phone when you log in with that Google account. However, if that information isn't saved to those cloud sites, then Google doesn't back them up anywhere else. Are you sure you weren't using Smart Switch to backup and restore that data?
    04-18-2018 05:10 PM