HTC Desire 530 Cant Send MMS

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

So I got an HTC Desire 530 a few weeks ago and I had a lot of trouble configuring the APN to get mobile data working. The phone is a T-Mobile locked phone, and my carrier is iWireless. Theoretically it should all work fine, but I ended up spending a ton of time on the customer service line getting the proper apn settings. I eventually got the mobile data up and working, but I can't send or receive MMS. I've tried a lot of things and I've not gotten anywhere, which you can imagine the frustration with. Anyways, I figure I'm down to 2 options.

1. I either mess around with the apns more, and risk screwing everything up, or just deal with it.

2. I find some kind of Wi-Fi MMS app that I can either make default messaging app or just use as my MMS sender, as long as I can keep KY own number.

Any help or tips would be great.

Tucker

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
After you change the MNC, are you tapping the menu button at the upper right and tapping Save? Is that what seems to cause the whole APN to be erased?

Are you sure iWireless works on a T-Mobile locked phone? If not, have you asked T-Mobile about unlocking the phone, or iWireless about whether this is the main cause of the problem?

Tucker Hulse

Apr 19, 2018
Visit site
That's (unlocking) going to be the next move if I can't get this to work. I just wanted to make sure I've got everything straight before I take it to them . I didn't hit the save button, I just hit the back arrow which saves it everytime except for when I change the mnc.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1