Hello everyone,

I have a question for you. I bought Galaxy S8 a month ago it's a 64 GB version and it is doing great so far for me, but an unfortunate thing just happened to me today, today when I was driving my car in the afternoon, galaxy s8 was in my pocket and it is summer season here and about 35 degree Celsius temperature and my car's AC was not working so, when I reached the destination where I was heading I check my phone to make a call I found it turned off and I literally don't know what has happend to him, although it turns on when I press and hold the power button, I don't know what makes it turn off in my pocket.

If any of you know the reason then please let me know so, I can take extra care next time. Thanks.
    04-19-2018 10:22 AM
    Inside your pocket it could have been a number of things:
    1) The usual: you were simply pressing the power button inadvertently. It IS in a tight space, and when you're driving, you ARE moving your legs around.
    2) Temperature. If the phone gets too hot, it will shut down automatically to protect itself from further damage. Inside your pants it can get hotter than the outside temp (no pun intended).
    3) Unlikely, but an app malfunctioning or just a random process overloading the processor and causing it to shut down.

If it's still working correctly, I wouldn't worry about it unless it happens frequently.
    04-19-2018 12:32 PM