I have a Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) Gold version and for some reason the brightness on my flash is too bright. I don't use any cases and I haven't downloaded any apps that may affect this situation. Is there any way I can decrease the brightness of my flash?
    04-22-2018 06:37 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Flash often doesn't work very well on smartphones -- it usually gives you washed out colors and areas of over-exposure, so your experience might be normal. Can you show us some example images? http://forums.androidcentral.com/gen...d-central.html. You'll have to register on this forum first. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...ml#post3754828
    04-22-2018 05:31 PM
    You should be about 8-10 feet from a subject when using th flash, and the subject shouldn't be something white or light-colored. It's really meant for people. (Further than about 12 feet and it's not bright enough.) If you're closer than 8 feet, there's going to be too much light. (If there was just enough light for 4 feet, the flash would be totally ineffective at 8 feet - that subject would be getting 1/4 as much light.) If you have to, carefully (so you don't cover the lens) cover the flash with a handkerchief - that cuts the light down. (Old photographer's trick to soften shadows.)
    07-06-2018 12:46 PM