Hello...... I have tried everything on the forums..... tried to clear "cache" & "data" in both the settings app and the input up.

I have factory restored the phone too and nothing seems to be working.

Please Help before my phone goes in the toilet
    04-23-2018 02:23 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which HTC phone do you have? Does this also happen in Safe Mode? If you don't know how to get into Safe Mode, you can search for "[your phone] Safe Mode" to learn how.

Have you also tried installing a different keyboard, like Gboard?
    04-23-2018 03:58 AM
    I have desire 510!!! Yep tried safe mode! Can't download keyboard as can't access wifi as can't type..... I have tried everything
    04-23-2018 04:11 AM
    Is the phone running Nougat or Marshmallow? If it's Marshmallow, try uninstalling updates to Android System Webview. If it's Nougat, uninstall updates to Chrome (which takes over the function of Android System Webview). Updates to this app can sometimes cause various glitches.
    04-23-2018 10:38 AM
    Is the phone running Nougat or Marshmallow? If it's Marshmallow, try uninstalling updates to Android System Webview. If it's Nougat, uninstall updates to Chrome (which takes over the function of Android System Webview). Updates to this app can sometimes cause various glitches.

Hello..... this app isn't even showing up for me phone is running on android version 4.4.3
    04-23-2018 12:14 PM
    So what should I uninstall? How do I uninstall the most recent update?
    04-23-2018 12:25 PM
    Android System Webview wasn't incorporated into the OS until Lollipop, so that's not the issue.

Did your model ever get an update to Lollipop? KitKat is pretty ancient these days. From what I found in a search, it sounds like some versions of the phone did get updated, but not all. Did you get the phone directly from a wireless carrier, or unlocked from somewhere else?
    04-23-2018 01:24 PM