Is there a way to prevent an app notification on top notification bar from disappearing?

Jokerswild9

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
I have been using screen dimmer. It places a sort of widget at the top notification bar. When I use it while playing Age of Kings, it will shut itself off and remove the widget from the top notification bar, having me to completely get out of the game, to restart it. I would like to know if this could be fixed?

Jokerswild9

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
I have an Alcatel Android. Other than that I don't know. I received this phone for work. But my eyes are sensitive to light and I need an app that can darken the screen. But for some reason the app I am using and many others like it don't keep it dark for long. it's not like they crash, but it just turns off and with that I get blinded.

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
I have an Alcatel Android. Other than that I don't know. I received this phone for work. But my eyes are sensitive to light and I need an app that can darken the screen. But for some reason the app I am using and many others like it don't keep it dark for long. it's not like they crash, but it just turns off and with that I get blinded.
That's not much to go on, as there is certainly Alcatel models that are incapable of running an intensive tasks of games and keep a background service. But there are also a few more capable models that should. Do you have the box?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC