I've had my phone for almost 1 and a half years now. Starting in February, I noticed that my wifi on the phone would cut in and out. Turning off bluetooth would resolve the issue. I travel a lot for work and am on a variety of different networks yet have this issue always when bluetooth is enabled on my phone. When listening to my bluetooth speaker, I must disconnect my wifi or my playback will be choppy on the bluetooth speaker. I've wiped the partition on the phone, totally reset all of my networks in my phone, then performed a factory reset on my phone and am still experiencing these problems. This phone has been working rock solid up until this Jan or Feb. I am extremely frustrated and hope someone has a solution which will allow me to connect to wifi AND bluetooth simultaneously without issues.
    04-24-2018 02:31 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! The problem is that Bluetooth uses the 2.4 GHz frequency, so it can theoretically interfere with 2.4 GHz wi-fi as well. If it were your home network, you could edit the router settings and try different 2.4 GHz wi-fi channels. But I'm not sure what you can do on networks you don't control. If you can find a wi-fi network that's on the 5 GHz frequency, then definitely use that.
    04-26-2018 05:57 PM