1) videos wont play from my gallery or in chrome or in internet app, but will play in YouTube app
    2) cannot play music stored on phone memory, including alarm tones that came with the phone. Now just beeps for alarms.
    3) despite saying it is connected to a device via Bluetooth it still continues to play audio through the phone speakers
    4) despite saying it's on vibrate only it still behaved as if in ringer mode and notifications make noises

Any advice on what's causing these issues would be welcome as they only started a couple of weeks ago. My settings were for auto-updates to be installed so can't rollback to previous version, and when I search for new updates it says I'm on the latest version of Android (6.0..... This can't be right?).

Before I do a factory reset as a last shot at fixing it I wanted to see if anyone has a solution? Most forums pointed to the secret menu by dialling a special code but unfortunately I can't access that either.

Any help welcome please
    04-25-2018 02:24 AM
    Welcome to the LG world. Yes, android 6.0 was the latest LG released for most G4's - it was only the F500k (I think) that ever got nougat.
    Factory reset sounds like your best bet. If you want more up to date android, custom ROMs are the way forward
    04-25-2018 02:27 AM