I have Moto c plus mobile..as I'm using Wi-Fi my mobile has a auto update feature...it updated musically application to the new version but I'm not comfortable with that version..can I make the app to go-to the older version....is it possible ??
    04-27-2018 10:02 AM
    You'd need to find the install file on a mirror site of some kind. This carries its own risks and not something I suggest folks do, the primary risk is that there is malware added to the package prior to posting on the site.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    04-27-2018 11:21 AM
    Go to Settings/Apps, find musically and see if the large green button says something like "delete updates". If it does, you can delete them from there. Then back up the unupdated app with an app like App Backup & Restore (or any app that backs up by creating .apk files) and you'll have the version that works better for you any time you need it. (Some of us did that through a few updates of Maps - it just kept getting worse with each major "update". It's still not what it was, but it's usable.)
    04-27-2018 04:34 PM