Just noticed my Galaxy 5 is not auto-updating apps. I have it set to auto-update, either on mobile or wi-fi. I have certain apps that I do not update (don't use 'em), but the others have always done what they are supposed to. I just noticed it's been about 4 weeks for updates...the only change I've made is installing a new battery. Would that have any effect on getting updates? I am now manually updating 20 or so, and it seems to be working, though slowly.
    04-27-2018 11:05 AM
    Just noticed my Galaxy 5 is not auto-updating apps. I have it set to auto-update, either on mobile or wi-fi. I have certain apps that I do not update (don't use 'em), but the others have always done what they are supposed to. I just noticed it's been about 4 weeks for updates...the only change I've made is installing a new battery. Would that have any effect on getting updates? I am now manually updating 20 or so, and it seems to be working, though slowly.
    For some reason, the above did not post to my account, so this is a duplicate to make sure I get responses.
    04-27-2018 11:11 AM
    As you can see, the only problem with the first post was your name.

As for updating, have you tried enabling the "Enable auto update" box in an app you know needs an update (just to see if that fixes it)? Google seems to change the rules regularly. (I have autoupdate turned off in Settings and not enabled for any apps, but they all autoupdate anyway. I'll trade.)
    04-27-2018 04:30 PM