Is there any way to get custom recovery on my phone?

Play Store

Mar 11, 2018
Visit site
I have a Ulefone U007 PRO. It is unrooted and I wanted to root it by flashing the SuperSU.zip file. I tried to flash TWRP and it said OKAY on ADB, so I tried to boot into recovery using ADB and saw that it booted back into Android. I checked to see if there was a /recovery partition using Kafui Smart Kit 360, and it wasn't there! How can I flash recovery on my phone? FYI My phone is Chinese, there is no /recovery partition, it isn't rooted and it is running Android 6.0. I wanted to root my phone so that I can use all of the root apps, including Hiromacro (because I wanted to test my own macro scripts to automate Piano TIles 2).

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Go to the TWRP site and look for a version for your phone. If there is none, you can't use TWRP. (There may be a version of Philz you can use - but I really doubt that anyone is developing anything for any Ulefone - the U007 PRO is a minimal 2015 phone released in 2018. And someone would have to own one to develop a custom recovery to run on it. Developers don't usually buy 2-1/2 version old phones.)