It only started recently maybe because I put in an SD card and formatted it as internal, but I've been having connection problems with both any wifi and my bluetooth headphones. Sometimes it will let me connect to both for a small while and I have no clue what is different during those times, but once I open an app that requires internet my connection will buffer even with full bars and then drop the wifi connection. Or if I connect bluetooth headphones later on wifi will drop and bluetooth only seems to last a couple of minutes. I've also been getting authentication problems on networks I've been using for years. Last night it wouldn't even let me get into any type of wifi setting for a while and my phone would freeze and it would tell me that the system-UI has glitched and won't respond :/ restarting won't help
    05-01-2018 06:44 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Try wiping the cache partition: BLU Studio XL 2 S0270UU - Recovery Mode - HardReset.info.

Also, do the wi-fi issues persist if you keep Bluetooth off? Bluetooth can sometimes interfere with 2.4 GHz wi-fi.
    05-01-2018 09:32 AM
    Yes, I have only had limited success when trying to connect both simultaneously, I've just tried to move data to the SD card in hopes that it needs some sort of information and it just is having trouble retrieving it from the default save location. No luck though.
    05-01-2018 09:42 PM
    Actually, I might have written it off too soon, I have yet to try to connect bluetooth though. I will post an update tomorrow.
    05-01-2018 10:20 PM
    I tried to connect bluetooth which immediately caused my wifi connection to drop and I wasn't able to regain it even after disabling bluetooth. I tried again this morning and could not get wifi so I restarted my phone and haven't had problems yet. I guess my question now is, how can I get bluetooth to stop interfering?
    05-02-2018 10:40 AM
    It sounds more like one or both the radios - wifi and/or Bluetooth - are bad. I've seen the interference problem, but changing channels usually fixes that - and it only happens when one or both radios have pretty sloppy transmitters. (Which, technically, is covered under the warranty, but trying to get even a level 2 tech support supervisor to understand the actual problem is like getting a frog to understand quantum physics. The transmitters should be clean enough that they don't interfere with each other.)

If the problem persists, see if they'll replace the phone.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    05-02-2018 01:03 PM