hello,

im looking to see if it's possible to track my child's activity on their phone. their phone is a "dead" phone, meaning, it's not on a data plan and they use it only through wifi and a texting app. Is there a way for us to monitor their activity from our provider (through an app perhaps), we have Verizon. As of right now, we have apps blocked on their phone using a free downloaded app. I just wanted to see what other options there are.

Thank you.
    05-01-2018 04:53 PM
    Did you consider Family Link when creating your child's account? https://families.google.com/familylink/

Short of actually knowing their password and viewing activity on the account settings for that account (which is of questionable legality depending on their age), that's about the only way.

Verizon will only offer family tracking/monitoring if the device is actually on your plan, if they even offer it anymore.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    05-01-2018 05:04 PM
    Thanks! I will check that out. They are 13 and have had some recent mistrust happenings that have caused us to put into place a system such as this.
    05-01-2018 05:22 PM