This happens every so often. It has been a while since I've had this problem until now. It seems like it stays unresponsive for a lot longer than before and rebooting it doesn't help at all, it just starts working again when it feels like it and when it does start to come around it's really glitchy like it wants to move but it gives up and then it starts working like normal. I don't know what sets it off, I have noticed it doesn't seem to matter if it's fully charged or almost dead or if it has been used a lot or not much and it has been running different ROMs. I did a forum search but didn't really come up with anything for this. Could there be a quick way to get it to work again? I can't even answer the phone or unlock the screen because nothing moves at all but if it's the same as before it'll start working again, I just hope sooner than later! If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate it.
    05-01-2018 05:25 PM
    If the touch screen of your phone cannot work without experiencing any physical damage, it is probably caused by software issues. In this case, there are several means you can try to fix the issue.
    1. Restart the device
    2. Take out SD card & SIM card
    3. Inspect whether there is malware or incompatible application on your phone
    4. Factory reset Android phone

Except for the software issue, the Android screen might become unresponsive due to physical damage. When the screen is crashed badly, the only solution to settle the problem is to use a new screen. But if it is just damaged slightly, you can try some free tips first.

1. Test the phone screen
    2. Knock the touch screen

Or you could backup data from A Non-responsive Android Phone with Broken Android Phone Data Extraction.
    05-02-2018 02:02 AM