Djrakowski

Bubby1965

May 3, 2018
Visit site
Usedcom.coremobility.app.vnotes

What is this app usedcom.coremobility.app. vnotes I have found it several times in Google history from my boyfriend's phone and I'm not sure what it is he has a Boost Mobile phone and a secret phone that I'm pretty sure of and I don't know what brand it is, that's if he has one at all. I don't want to blame him for anything but if this thing has a secret messaging app I want to know.

djrakowski

Q&A Team
May 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: Usedcom.coremobility.app.vnotes

It's not a secret messaging app... all the references I've found indicate that it's a visual voicemail app that comes preinstalled on some phones (perhaps those sold by Sprint, though I'm not certain on that point).

Bubby1965

May 3, 2018
Visit site
Djrakowski thanks for your help. Let's say that is a Sprint app for visual mail can he check his visual mail on his Sprint phone and again that's if he has one from his Boost Mobile phone?

djrakowski

Q&A Team
May 4, 2011
Visit site
Djrakowski thanks for your help. Let's say that is a Sprint app for visual mail can he check his visual mail on his Sprint phone and again that's if he has one from his Boost Mobile phone?

You're welcome!

Boost Mobile uses Sprint phones on the Sprint network, so it totally makes sense that it would be installed on his phone. In other words, Boost is just a re-branded version of Sprint that offers prepaid service.

Bubby1965

May 3, 2018
Visit site
So basically when I see used Com. Coremobility. App. Vnotes he's just checking his voicemail... It's never showed up like that before that's why I was just kind of curious cuz he's had that phone forever and I've never really noticed that on any of the history. I'm kind of wondering if it's something new that boost is using for their voicemail? Sorry I guess I have an overactive mind just want to make sure he's being a good boy!

djrakowski

Q&A Team
May 4, 2011
Visit site
Some of those apps run in the background even if you don't open them, so that's what's probably happening on his phone.

There's a T-Mobile visual voicemail app on my phone and I never use it, as I prefer to receive VM the old-fashioned way. It ran in the background, even connecting to the internet over my mobile data connection, so I disabled it to prevent it from happening in the future (I'm a bit overzealous, perhaps, in disabling these sorts of apps).

Bottom line - trust him!