I have a Motorola Droid but ever since yesterday at 6pm it doesn't turn on and the lights near the speaker keep flashing. I have tried holding the power button for 10 seconds and it turned on but when I tried to update my phone, it just shut off and never came back on. I have a feeling some water is trapped in the phone because I can see water vapor in the screen side of the phone's camera but have no idea how to get it out. I'm afraid that I will no longer be able to use my phone. I left it to charge all night and still no sign of life other than a constant flashing light that I have no clue what the meaning of is.
    05-05-2018 09:55 AM
    Phones can get wet inside even if you never drop them water. Coming in to a warm environment from a cold one, or a cold environment from a warm one, can result in condensation forming inside the phone.
    05-05-2018 10:36 AM
    And if the phone is water damaged, it's already too late to save it. Five seconds - maybe. Five minutes? Too late. The minerals in the water start attacking the circuits in the phone immediately, they don't wait for you.
    05-05-2018 02:20 PM