because i want to delete my email
    05-06-2018 05:39 AM
    You mean that you want to create another Google account? If so, why?
    05-06-2018 06:30 AM
    The apps on the device are tied to the account that was signed in to the device when they were installed. This is particularly important to know when there are purchased apps on the device.

You can remove your account in Settings, but you may need to sign back into it if any of those apps you've installed need to be updated.
    05-06-2018 07:11 AM
    To delete your email, go to the web interface for the email account and delete it all. (If it's a gmail account, go to GMail - you'll be able to mark one page at a time bu tapping [or clicking] the box above all the individual boxes, then tap the trash can. Keep doing that until they're all gone.)

To delete the email account on the app, just delete the account in the email app.

To delete the entire email account, see https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-dele...ccount-1172073.

There's no reason to reset the phone to do any of them. (Resetting the phone deletes any changes you've made since you got the phone, including the apps you've added, pictures, music and your Google account, which you need to get your apps. But it won't delete the email in your email account, and it won't delete the account itself.)
    05-06-2018 02:19 PM