Can u forward calls from one cell phone to another and have BOTH phones ring so you can answer from either phone? I'm afraid I'll forget to turn call forwarding off when using my old phone.
    05-06-2018 08:34 PM
    This can be done via Google voice, but with carrier plans not so much other than on iPhones.
    recDNA and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-06-2018 08:36 PM
    This can be done via Google voice, but with carrier plans not so much other than on iPhones.
    The old phone is Android the new one iPhone. I hate Google Voice. I used to have it and had a hard time getting rid of it entirely. I would never use it again.

I suspected it was not possible. Just need to remember to turn it on and off. In the meantime I will update people with the new number so they know to try both. I might even put it on my vm recording but I suppose that would also give phone spammers my new number.

Thanks
    05-06-2018 08:48 PM
    The old phone is Android the new one iPhone. I hate Google Voice. I used to have it and had a hard time getting rid of it entirely. I would never use it again.

I suspected it was not possible. Just need to remember to turn it on and off. In the meantime I will update people with the new number so they know to try both. I might even put it on my vm recording but I suppose that would also give phone spammers my new number.

Thanks
    How long ago was the Google Voice bad experience?
    05-06-2018 08:54 PM
    How long ago was the Google Voice bad experience?
    Thunderbolt era. when 4G was born.

Google voice worked perfectly but to shut it off I was forced to give it a new active number. I didn't want any connection to it.
    05-06-2018 08:55 PM
    Ah ok. Yeah it's much improved since then, but I get being turned off from a service after a horribad experience. I had a thunderbolt too, ironically.
    Laura Knotek and recDNA like this.
    05-06-2018 09:26 PM