It was still normal a few days ago, there was the 'photos albums', 'download',... in the Gallery.

3 days ago, I was playing games and the phone ran out of battery. I couldn't plug it in the charger before it automatically turned off. When it's fully charged, I turned it on and found that I couldn't find any albums in the gallery, It said 'No albums available' in the ''Albums" section, but in the "Photos" section, the photos which was taken is still visible there and all other downloaded images was still on the storage.

Tried to reboot, turn off and turn on a couple times but still not working.

sorry for my English.

Really hope for someone could help. Thank you.
    05-08-2018 09:04 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Try going to Settings>Apps, tap Menu>Show System, select Gallery, then Storage, then Clear Cache/Clear Data. Now open Gallery again and wait a few seconds for the database to rebuild. Do the photos show up now?
    05-09-2018 11:23 AM
    I can't find the 'Show System', looked for it everywhere
    05-13-2018 12:28 AM
    Different phones and different Android versions may show this differently. On more recent phones, when you go to Settings>Apps, tap the 3 vertical dot menu button at the upper right and see if there is a Show System option there.

If you don't have that menu button, and if you don't see the app in the main list, then see if there are categories like Installed, Disabled, and All. If so, then choose All.
    05-15-2018 12:25 AM
    Ok, i found it and cleared cache and nothing happened
    Pretty sure i cleared it
    06-02-2018 10:05 AM