I just got this new phone CUBOT Note Plus yesterday. This afternoon after using earpiece which a served as antennae to listen to radio, I realised I could no longer hear my phone ring while calling. And even when d guy at the other end I am calling picked, I wouldn't still hear anything. Surprisingly, when others call me, I would perfectly hear. So this only happens when I put a call through.

While troubleshooting, I tried with two different carriers ( being a dual sim phone) but same thing happened.

What could be wrong? Is it a problem with the phone? I have got 7 days (now 6) to return the phone if unsatisfied with it. I really love the phone and wouldn't like to return it, but definitely not with the this problem persisting.
    05-09-2018 02:47 PM
    I just got this new phone CUBOT Note Plus yesterday. This afternoon after using earpiece which a served as antennae to listen to radio, I realised I could no longer hear my phone ring while calling. And even when d guy at the other end I am calling picked, I wouldn't still hear anything. Surprisingly, when others call me, I would perfectly hear. So this only happens when I put a call through.

While troubleshooting, I tried with two different carriers ( being a dual sim phone) but same thing happened.

What could be wrong? Is it a problem with the phone? I have got 7 days (now 6) to return the phone if unsatisfied with it. I really love the phone and wouldn't like to return it, but definitely not with the this problem persisting.
    Have you tried a hard reset?
    05-09-2018 03:08 PM