Hi,

I need help regarding an issue with find my samsung as I cannot access the account properly due to the two step verification.

It wants to send my old number the final verification but the problem is that, that number is my old number that was connected from the same service provider as I'm currently on a plan with both my samsung s7 and that sim that had the previous mobile number on it.

How in god name can I damn complete the 2 step verification if that number can never be accessed and in reality shouldn't be set up as the 2nd step verification?

I have phoned samsung many of times and it says it's a problem with google and that I need to make contact with them to fix the problem. The only problem is, is that Google seems like it can't be reached via PH for some unknown reason.

I have gone into my google - Gmail setting's and that old Mobile number isn't even attached anywhere!

Samsung says that the only way to factory reset my phone is to pay them $66 to fix the item.

Why should I have to pay for them to fix it as this 2nd step verification is not my problem and is to do with Samsung or google?

This is a total and a load of bull nightmare so far as even I cannot personally factory reset as it asks me to unlock the phone but as it is not accepting the code I set up then there is no way I can do so!

Please help is possible.

Adam
    05-10-2018 07:41 PM