Hi, i have an outlook account and i have 3 different calendar under that same account. on my phone (Samsung S9+) i can see all the events but it puts them together as 1 calendar without giving me the option of seeing them as 3 calendars with 3 different color. I normally use Nine to manage the calendars but i`m having an issue with it recently so i was trying to see if there was a way to have my 3 different calendars listed correctly using the Samsung Calendar app.
    05-11-2018 11:28 AM
    Welcome to Android Central!

Unfortunately, no. I couldn't find any workarounds using the stock Samsung calendar app, which is why I purchased Nine several years ago (second-best Android app investment I've made, right after Tasker). Hopefully you're able to get it working again.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    05-11-2018 11:33 AM