I was receiving MMS texts a couple weeks ago and then the MMS that I send started to send delayed by a couple hours. Last week they stopped sending and receiving altogether.

I am using the google android messages app on a Verizon Galaxy s6 over AT&T network. My APN is correct and I have tried going back to the stock app and Textra where the MMS also won't send. My wifi and data are both on. I have factory reset my phone and it still does not work.

I noticed that when I hold down on the text in a group message to view message details, a plus sign appears before my number whereas on an SMS text it does not show a plus sign. Could this be why it is not working?

I moved from an iPhone to an Android about 2 years ago and have had issues on and off since. My number has been deregistered from Apple iMessages already and the parties in the group texts deleted my iPhone contact and created a new one for me.
    05-11-2018 11:53 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! How is your LTE reception? Since AT&T disabled their 2G network, it relies mostly on VoLTE now for voice calls. The only AT&T LTE band that the Verizon S6 supports is Band 4, so if that band isn't particularly strong in your area, maybe that's contributing. The phone is supposed to drop down to 3G if there's no LTE reception, but maybe things are getting hung up there.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=7ts41OQH
    https://www.frequencycheck.com/carri...-united-states
    05-11-2018 09:28 PM
    The issue most likely has to do with the Verizon s6. I have read others with similar problems. I bet if you get an att s6 then you won't have this problem.
    05-11-2018 10:10 PM