Best cell phone / tablet I have ever had. Used it for 1.5 years. Then I updated the EMUI to 4.0.3 and lost all my google services. Nothing google works anymore. Huawei cant help me. I've spent hours talking with 4 different techs. I get promises they will call back with a solution. I have yet to get a call back from any service tech. The service techs have told me their is no plan to fix the 4.0.3 problem. I have to live with it. Anyone else have this problem? Its a real disappointment for me. UBREAKIFIX gave up on it. They claimed something was loaded on my M2 with the update that is a google killer, but they cant remove it.

This is really disappointing. I am disappointed with Huawei for leaving me stuck without any support. I am willing to pay to have this fixed but they will not repair this problem. Just leave me stuck with no solution. I suspect this has something to do with the Chinese Governments dislike of Google.
    05-14-2018 11:14 AM
    my first thought reading this was where did you buy the Huawei device? maybe you bought a china-only device from an unauthorized seller?

I've heard recently that Google is shutting down access to Google services from unregistered devices. this would apply to china-only devices because you won't get Google services on them but sometimes unauthorized resellers will install Google Play without registering the device with Google or something to that effect.

try googling to see if that's the case. if it is, there should be a way to register the device and get Google services back.
    05-14-2018 03:15 PM