have a picture of my latest quilt and trying to put it in album from gallery. can't get it to move there.
    05-14-2018 12:51 PM
    In your gallery app, find the folder with the picture you want. When you get to it, long press the thumbnail and select COPY from the pop-up menu. Then, still using the gallery app, navigate to the folder you want the photo in. Once in the correct folder, press the menu button and select PASTE. Once satisfied it's in the right place, go delete the original.

If you don't already have the folder you're wanting, then use the galley menu and select to create a new folder/album. Then go in and paste the photo. I also don't recommend using the move command. If you do, it immediately deletes the source image, and only has a virtual copy in RAM. If that corrupts or something happens to your phone before you paste it, you've lost the image for good unless you have a backup. By using the copy function, the original will remain in case something goes fubar during the copying process.
    05-14-2018 01:44 PM