Why does my Kyocera Pro not receive a large portion of messages in Message+

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

An annoyingly large portion of texts sent to me are never received until hours or even days later, and instead, I am met with a Download button or a box that says "downloading..." The messages have literally never downloaded because of the button, and I will sometime get a huge number of texts from up to three days ago. This is a serious issue because it defeats the point of an "instant message," and I have been in a few bad situations because I am not getting the messages when I should. I have already tried resetting, clearing the cache, and looking for data settings that may have caused this. The times I get the mass of messages seem to be random, and have no correlation with my mobile data speed or access. Wifi does not seem to play a role in this either. I need a solution ASAP because this is just getting ludicrously irritating.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Aside from calling your carrier remember - the internet was designed for "eventually", not for "immediately". That we can send instant messages, or even use the internet for phone calls, is nice, but that's not what it as designed for and sometimes some paths are so busy that data gets lost. It depends on where you are and how good your carrier is.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21