It is very odd: I have speed dials 1 & 3 set up, but when I try to set up 2 it goes away by the next day. I'm wondering if it could have something to do with cloud/sync nonsense. I don't understand the goings-on of the sync'ing machinery (especially since I think it should also be syncing with my Samsung tablet). I'm pretty sure (I think) I have the google sync/cloud machinery turned off. For the Samsung stuff, I have a bunch of things selected for "data to sync" It seems to sync to my tablet just fine, but my tablet has no contact-info for speed dialing and I'm wondering if that could be the problem. If not, I'm at a loss.
    05-16-2018 07:41 PM
    It is very odd: I have speed dials 1 & 3 set up, but when I try to set up 2 it goes away by the next day.....
    I discovered today that the same thing is happening to my ringtones -- I wondered why several of my contacts weren't using the proper ringtones and they were set to 'default' -- so I changed them to what they should be and today I discover that they've gotten set back to default. *something* must be syncing them back to an old setting. Any way I can figure out what that might be? /b\
    05-17-2018 09:20 PM