When I send a text to multiple users, I want to see the replies related to my original text. In my list of sent texts I see one with multiple users that I sent, and I get separate replies . Often I get a reply to an older text and don't know what the text relates to.
    05-17-2018 04:37 PM
    Welcome to Android Central!

Which phone? There's a setting to control how replies to group messages are arranged and we can help you find it if you let us know which phone you're using.

This is how I access the setting on my Honor 7X: Open Messaging, tap the "More" menu at the bottom of the display, then Settings->Advanced->Group messaging->Send MMS to all recipients (group MMS) (the other option is Send SMS to all recipients, and receive individual replies)

On the Galaxy S9: Open Messages, tap the three-dots menu button in the upper right, then Settings->More settings->Multimedia messages->Group conversation (enable this setting)

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    05-18-2018 10:16 AM