Helo. When I use boomerang, all videos are with distorted colours, I read in forum that turning off full full screen of Boomerang app helps but I am not permitted to do that because when I go settings, display, full screen apps, it is written that boomerang is optimized to run in full screen and I can't turn it off manually. Does anybody can help with this probleme? Would appreciate that a lot. My telephone is samsung galaxy A8+. Thanks in advance.
    05-18-2018 10:36 AM
    Welcome to Android Central!

Boomerang for Instagram, I take it? If so, I've seen lots of complaints about this on other Samsung phones. It suggests to me that there's a problem with the way the app is written and these complaints ought to be directed to Instagram: support+android@instagram.com

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    05-18-2018 10:40 AM