Microsoft took over my phone

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I updated my Windows 10 computer and decided to try out a feature that let's you move between an app on your phone and your computer.I guess I answered "yes" to something and now it look the looks like Microsoft took the liberty of totally changing my phone. They added Launcher and a bunch of their stuff that I don't need or want. I want my homepage to go back to the way it was. Is there a way to reset it to a previous day? Thanks

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Go into your app manager (usually Settings > Apps), find the Microsoft Launcher app and clear defaults. Then hit the home button and select the other launcher that comes up on the list and choose to always use that one. Then you can uninstall the Microsoft launcher. The layout is likely saved in the old launcher, so restoring that launcher to the one being used will likely restore your layout.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatDude