Pano palitan ung default launcher sa cm flare s6? gusto ko sana gamitin ung Go Launcher Z pero everytime na pindutin ko ung Home button nabalik sa dati. HELP!!
    05-21-2018 04:44 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! First, go to your system settings and search for "Home" or "Launcher" -- is there a menu option to select a default launcher?

If not, then go to Settings>Apps, tap Menu>Show System, find the stock launcher (I'm not sure what it's called on your phone -- it could be something like "Launcher3"), tap Default, and clear the default. Then tap the Home button -- it should ask you which app to complete the action, and give you the stock launcher and GO Launcher as options. Select GO Launcher, and tap Always.
    05-21-2018 10:30 AM
    Have same problem. B. diddy, it didnt worked. I tried it. When I searched "Home" or "Launcher", no result. Then I go to that Show System, I found "LauncherApp" and "MyLauncher". LauncherApp, 0B used in storage, no data used, I tapped Default and cleared it then pressed home button but nothing, it still the same. In MyLauncher, says 1.74mb used, then I tapped "Open by Default" then Clear Defaults. Then Home, but still wont work. I also try to Force Stop it, but still, no use. Cant disable this ****. When I go back to the MyLauncher, and Default, it says youve chosen to launch this app by default for some actions, then clear it, then home (still the same) then when I go back to it again, it says youve chosen this app by default.
    05-23-2018 09:55 AM
    05-23-2018 10:22 AM
    I've seen some phones prevent the user from installing a 3rd party launcher. I wasn't able to install Nova Launcher on my Honor 5X. So that might be the case with Cherry phones.
    05-23-2018 10:26 AM
    Considering Edmae's other problem (the battery indicator), I wouldn't put much trust in Cherry.
    Edmae Joy Gesta likes this.
    05-23-2018 04:34 PM
    although Cherry has tons of themes available, so instead of putting launcher just give themes a try.

@Rukbat yeah. this is gonna be my first and last with this brand lol. my CM phone is only a month and half old yet there are lots of issues already.
    05-23-2018 05:15 PM
    Well guys, I messaged the Cherry Mobile Customer Solution in facebook. Said that the Flare S6 Launcher cannot be changed. Sad. Thanks for suggestions, might try the themes instead.
    05-24-2018 10:54 AM
    If you can't install an Android app (that's all a launcher is), it's not much of an Android phone, is it?
    05-24-2018 12:59 PM