There are many different touch pal with different language which got installed automatically in my oppo a71.
    Like Chinese,French,indonesian and russian language.
    So do I get rid of it without my oppo71 being affected.
    05-21-2018 11:51 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! I noticed this as well on the Lenovo Tab 4 8 that I got for my daughter. It was ridiculous -- about 50 or more language packs preinstalled. I was able to delete each of them in Settings>Apps, although it took a little while. If you select one in Settings>Apps, do you see an Uninstall button?
    Laura Knotek and tube517 like this.
    05-21-2018 05:02 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I noticed this as well on the Lenovo Tab 4 8 that I got for my daughter. It was ridiculous -- about 50 or more language packs preinstalled. I was able to delete each of them in Settings>Apps, although it took a little while. If you select one in Settings>Apps, do you see an Uninstall button?
    B Diddy, how is the Lenovo Tab 4 8 holding up? I just got one off eBay and it's good for a budget tablet. Dolby sounds amazing with the new headphones I just picked up.
    07-02-2018 09:14 PM
    B Diddy, how is the Lenovo Tab 4 8 holding up? I just got one off eBay and it's good for a budget tablet. Dolby sounds amazing with the new headphones I just picked up.
    It's surprisingly good! My daughter is the one who primarily uses it, but she has had no complaints so far. Screen is bright with nice colors, and the main stereo speakers (emphasize the stereo part, which I still find pretty unusual for a tablet this cheap) have pretty decent sound. Performance is fine. It's nice that it supports Adoptable Storage (although I haven't bothered with it, given how little I trust SD cards). And I've been pleasantly surprised that Lenovo is actually throwing occasional system updates at it -- I even saw an article stating that it'll eventually get 8.1, maybe in the fall. So overall, for a $120 tablet, it's been a great value.
    tube517 likes this.
    07-03-2018 12:15 AM