Best "stock Android" phone with Qi/wireless charging?

mlove99

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

First time positing here so go easy on me!

I currently own an ageing Galaxy S6 and looking to upgrade however I'm struggling to find something that meets my requirements (which I don't think are too picky); I want something reasonably "stocky" with wireless charging.

Much as I've enjoyed my three years with the S6, the bloatware (very far from a stock experience) and delayed updates have grown tiresome so I'll skip past the S9.

I was all-in ready to buy the OnePlus 6 as, like others, I assumed wireless charging would be built-in given the glass back but they strangely omitted that feature.

And while I know wireless charging isn't for everyone, having owned the original Palm Pre (followed by the discontinued Palm Pre 3) before switching over to a Nexus 4, I've been wirelessly charging my devices for close to 10 years and have grown used to the convenience (which I'm happy to debate about separately)!

I picked up a Nokia 8 Sirocco today feeling that was the closest thing that met my requirements but that blue-tinted screen, especially around the edges, was truly awful and certainly not worth £650!

Wondering if I should hold out for the Pixel 3 in October? Hopefully they'll finally embrace wireless charging like they did with their Nexus devices (4-6 at least) years prior.

So back to my original post... are there any stock Android phones with wireless charging?

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol