I updated the APN settings after searching and trying several forums so now I have 4GLTE..data.. etc. but I STILL cannot send/receive MMS on my MetroPCS phone. I have a S6 Edge Plus that I brought from Verizon. Everything works fine...EXCEPT I have no MMS capabilities. Not to sound crass ... but W.T.F.
    Why is it not working when I clearly have data?
    05-22-2018 03:24 PM
    Make sure that the MMSC is http://metropcs.mmsmvno.com/mms/wapenc and the proxy is blank.

If it still doesn't work, bring it into a MetroPCS store. Surprisingly, in some areas, the published APN doesn't work. (Mint, which also uses T-Mobile, won't work on their published specs at all. The APN itself had to be set to fast.t-mobile.com.)

(MetroPCS uses T-Mobile's network, in case you didn't know.)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-22-2018 06:08 PM
    I have MetroPCS and am having the same problem with trying to send or receive a picture in text. When sending get "server response error" and when receiving get "insufficient prepaid funds or MMS blocked". Have been to the store twice but they have no idea. This problem started happening about two months ago, up until then everything has worked great. Extremely frustrated. Any suggestions of how to fix this problem other than changing carriers?
    08-14-2018 04:19 AM