guys i need help my phone does not have android system and os , i can't do recovery please help :/

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

my phone does not have android system and os .... i can't do recovery with nothing....just stays open shows a penguin and does nothing.... I would really appreciate it very much if someone can help me

May 23, 2018
Visit site
this forum xda-developers can not help me....it does not have the solution to my problem...my phone just stay open shows a penguin and stay like this....it does not respond to anything... no matter which combination of buttons I press......and when I connect it to the computer does not recognize it as lenovo vibe shot z90a40....and i can't Flash-it because it is not recognized by any usb ports or com & lpt just say android device..... intel android composite adb interface.....everything started when I was trying to make update my android system because some times lag...so I erased everything using twrp and my backup did not work ...said the file is damaged and can not restore my operating system or anything else.....and so I need help.... :/

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If you can't connect to the phone, you can't fix it. Bring it to your carrier - if they sent the update, it's their liability. If Lenovo sent the update, it's Lenovo's liability. (But the fact that you installed TWRP might void the warranty, so don't mention that.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781