I recently got my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge stolen, and I just can't seem to find it. My life has been haywire, I'm a student with no money and my school does everything digitally and it's hard to keep going walking to the library every day to just do schoolwork. I need my phone back I tried everything using google's find my device and find my mobile from Samsung. Hell, I even went to weird websites trying to get my phone tracked using IMEI. I asked authorities to try and track it and they just laughed it off. I don't know what to do and I desperately need it back, my grades have dropped so much because of how disorganized I am. If anyone knows any other ways to track it ill do anything to get it back I just don't have the money to purchase another phone
    05-23-2018 09:05 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I'm so sorry you are going through this. It is certainly unfair when your phone gets lost or (especially) stolen. What carrier are you affiliated with? Do you have any kind of insurance on your phone?

Also, was your phone password protected before it was stolen? Take heart in that most people don't know how to hack into phones; so the worst they can do is brick your phone.

If you contact your carrier, tell them to disable your phone number just in case the person who stole the phone is able to get j to it and tries to make calls.

Please keep us posted.

Also, I used to be a student; and while this is a phone forum, I wish you all the best with your studies. I have found that making lists of all of my assignments - along with their due dates - on a sheet of paper, really helps. I even made out study schedules so I had a designated time for each subject. Take care.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    05-23-2018 09:15 PM
    This is me, didn't realize i had to create an account. Thank you for the advice, and i did disable my number just in case. The main problem for me is, is that my school has our assignments on google classroom. although it is a bit inconvenient to do school work on a phone, that is where i would submit my work to. now it is hard to go to the library every day just to get my work done and i need that phone bad.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    05-23-2018 09:22 PM
    This is me, didn't realize i had to create an account. Thank you for the advice, and i did disable my number just in case. The main problem for me is, is that my school has our assignments on google classroom. although it is a bit inconvenient to do school work on a phone, that is where i would submit my work to. now it is hard to go to the library every day just to get my work done and i need that phone bad.
    That's good that you created an account here! Now it will be easier for you to track this thread and to participate in the other threads around the forums.

Good for you for disabling your number! If you are in need of a phone, I'd recommend going to a Best Buy, grocery store, or anywhere else that sells phones and just grab a budget phone. If you just need a phone that can call, text, and have access to Internet for assignments, grabbing a phone that will do just that should be alright. They sell budget phones for very inexpensive prices nowadays - go and look. Maybe you'll be surprised and will find something you like that's also within your budget.

Please keep us posted!
    05-24-2018 08:15 AM
    It’s really bad you are going through this situation nowadays. I understand how you can feel, when you need to complete all the assignments in the time through the Google Classroom. Rather than wasting your more time on tracking and searches of this phone, should buy the new phone from the preferable online store that offers discounts in the current times. I certainly use the coupons and offers of the Reecoupons while shop online, and recommend to you for the purchase of new phone within the budget range. Here, you can also get the offers to complete your assignments online by paying least cost, and that would be really alright for you. They placed various offers for inexpensive phones shopping nowadays; you should consider finding something best for you that affordable and within your range.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    05-25-2018 02:03 AM