Pictures in gallery pixelated

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Ever since the latest update the pictures in my gallery are pixelated and blurry. The look fine while I'm taking the picture and they're fine if I send them to someone else. I wiped my cache partition and it didn't change anything.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Which phone, and which gallery app? Is it the stock Gallery app, or Google Photos? Did you also try going to Settings>Apps, select the gallery app, and Clear Cache/Clear Data? Then open it again and wait a few seconds for the database to rebuild.

Charley2021

Feb 25, 2021
Visit site
I am having this issue as well. All my gallery pics were fine prior to the update, now a lot of them are pixelated and unable to see detAils at all. When I open it it keeps thinking like its going to fix itself, but never does. Can these be restored to its original format?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I am having this issue as well. All my gallery pics were fine prior to the update, now a lot of them are pixelated and unable to see detAils at all. When I open it it keeps thinking like its going to fix itself, but never does. Can these be restored to its original format?
Hi, welcome to AC!

Have you tried what was suggested above?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke