I went to unlock my phone and at the bottom of the screen was an app slider drawer I've never seen before. It was like the quick settings or whatever at the top but this was the bottom and there was app buttons like camera, voice record etc I forget what else. Can't figure out how to re access it (I closed it with a downward swipe, I should've taken a screenshot or something). Afaik I did nothing for this menu to open. I don't even have a voice record app shown on my phone, and I've never downloaded some kind of quick access app slider and I don't think this is a feature of my phone that I'm aware of. Was my phone hacked possibly or something else? If this is a phone feature, does someone know how to access it again? Sliding up from the bottom of the screen does nothing (strange because that was how I closed it). Samsung j7 idk if that matters.
    05-24-2018 07:12 PM
    Different phones (and different launchers) have different features. Try swiping up from the bottom pf the screen.
    05-25-2018 01:52 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Did it come up from one of the bottom corners? Certain apps sneak hidden "features" in (like ES File Explorer or Clean Master), which often have ads associated with them.
    05-25-2018 09:35 PM