My phone is anti class-x .I have a sd card of 32GB samsung class-x.yest week i plug my phone to computerand transfer 6 films at that time my phone get switch off after power on there is my media files but I can't send or receive new media files from any another devices.what can i do without formating?many of my important files are in my phone if you can please help me
    05-24-2018 08:58 PM
    Turn the phone off and remove the SD card. Put it into the adapter and plug it into the PC. If you can copy the files from it, copy all of them. (If the PC can't read them, the card either got corrupted or failed. Then your only option is formatting it.)

Once you have all the files copied to the PC, format the card. Then put it into the phone, turn the phone on and format the card (again). Then copy all the files back to it.

Make sure you keep a copy of anything important on the PC. If the card fails, just break it in half and throw it aay, and next time buy a better card. (SanDisk has a 5 year warranty on their worst cards and a lifetime warranty on their best ones. And getting a card replaced [after about 18 years of using their cards, the only one that ever failed was one I broke] is as simple as going to SanDisk microSD Tech Support and asking them to give you an RMA number. If you ever need one which, from my experience, you never will. Yes, they cost a little more, but paying to replace a bad card costs more.)
    05-25-2018 01:58 PM