How to fix APK file not working

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Android Central Question

I have the budget of an old ham sandwich and I really need the pro version of Kinemaster, but every file I've tried downloading doesn't work. It will install just fine, but when I try opening it, all it says in "Kinemaster has stopped working". I'm willing to bet it's because of my device, which is a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 from about 2013.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, the only places we'll suggest downloading apps are the Google Play Store or the Amazon App Store for Android.

Considering it sounds like you're downloading from a 3rd-party site and have admitted to a tight budget, I can only assume that you're trying to install a hacked version of the app to enable the in-app purchase items by pirating it, which I can't help you with. The error message you're seeing may not be because of your device age but because the app may have been messed with, I see on the Play Store that the app supports Android 4.1 and up which your device should have, the only Tab 3 I can find on sammobile.com is a Tab 3 Lite (SM-T113) and has 4.4.4.

The best course of action is to install from the Play Store and pony up the money, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad