I have the budget of an old ham sandwich and I really need the pro version of Kinemaster, but every file I've tried downloading doesn't work. It will install just fine, but when I try opening it, all it says in "Kinemaster has stopped working". I'm willing to bet it's because of my device, which is a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 from about 2013.
    05-25-2018 11:25 PM
    Sorry, the only places we'll suggest downloading apps are the Google Play Store or the Amazon App Store for Android.

Considering it sounds like you're downloading from a 3rd-party site and have admitted to a tight budget, I can only assume that you're trying to install a hacked version of the app to enable the in-app purchase items by pirating it, which I can't help you with. The error message you're seeing may not be because of your device age but because the app may have been messed with, I see on the Play Store that the app supports Android 4.1 and up which your device should have, the only Tab 3 I can find on sammobile.com is a Tab 3 Lite (SM-T113) and has 4.4.4.

The best course of action is to install from the Play Store and pony up the money, sorry.
    Javier P likes this.
    05-25-2018 11:53 PM
    @hallux said it all. Thread closed.
    05-26-2018 04:57 AM