I had some issues with my galaxy tab a 10.1 2016 with a nougat update. I set it aside for a few weeks and then did a factory rest from the boot menu. Had no idea of the frp procedure. during the previous two weeks I had removed the tablet and a second phone from my account. after reset I get the message that an unauthorized attempt was made to reset the device and that I need to start it with the google account it was synced with. problem is it won't acknowledge either of my google account even though it shows as logged in to one of my accounts when I check devices in me activity. I keep getting the same message to log in to the sync account. HELP
    05-26-2018 12:30 AM
    It has to be logged into the account it was syncing with. If you had 2 syncing accounts on it (there's never a reason to do that, but many people do), it has to be connected to both of them, so add one account to the tablet, then add the other account to the tablet.

In the future, keep one account for your devices, unless you have a reason for keeping 2 devices on separate accounts, but don't put 2 accounts on the same device. (A Google account isn't an email account. You can add as many email accounts as you like to your email app, but have only one Google account on the device itself.)
    05-28-2018 03:12 PM